Please include the following required documents with the application:
- A copy of the child’s passport;
- A copy of applicant’s parents’ passports;
- A copy of applicant’s birth certificate;
- One passport-size (2×2) photo with a white background;
- Both parents are required to sign this form;
- If any of the parents or the child is not able to come to the Consulate for interview, you can still apply by mail, or through a representative, but you must make sure the application is notarized in a separate sheet by a public notary in the state where you reside.
- If you would like the Consulate to return the Entry Permit to your address, please make sure to include a pre-paid return envelope with the application package.
- Entry Permit fee is Ten Dollars ($10), and must be paid in the form of a money order to the Embassy of Afghanistan.
Please go to our online page for an appointment.
**Please advise that procedures regarding entry permits have recently changed. For more information, please contact the consulate via email or phone to learn more about the new policy regarding entry permits for travel to Afghanistan.
Download “Entry Permit Form” in English: Entry Permit Form- English
2233 Wisconsin Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20007
PASSPORT SECTION CONTACT:
Tel: 202-483-6410 ext. 1022 Email: email@example.com
PUBLIC WORKING HOURS:
9:30am – 1:30pm (Monday – Friday)