Due to COVID-19, we are no longer accepting in-person appointments. In order to obtain an entry permit for yourself or your child, please compile the below documentation and mail your completed application to the Consulate in Washington D.C.
- Entry Permit Form, notarized and (if applicable) signed by both parents (English) (Dari) (Pashto);
- A copy of the child’s passport;
- A copy of applicant’s parents’ passports;
- A copy of applicant’s birth certificate;
- One passport-size (2×2) photo with a white background;
- A pre-paid and pre-addressed return envelope
- Fee: $10.00 (payable by money order only to the Embassy of Afghanistan)
Please advised that procedures regarding entry permits have recently changed. For more information, please contact the consulate via email or phone to learn more about the new policy regarding entry permits for travel to Afghanistan.